Friday, March 4, 2011

George Lucas is a Whore

"Um, I've got nothing new."

"Come on, George, give us something to do."

"I really liked AVATAR."

"Oh yes, George, it was brilliant. A real sci-fi tour-de-force, but no where near as good as Star Wa-"

"I want to make my films 3D, it's the next step in making them more betterer."

"Definitely, George, 3D is the future. You thinking of doing new films in 3D. Starting from scratch and creating new cinematic masterpieces of sci-fi brilliance to wow audiences with your unique artistic vision?"

"Nah, I just want to rerelease the originals and prequels in 3D. I don't think people have seen them enough."

"This is such a good idea, George, I think audiences just would love to experience the exact same movies for the one hundredth time. They don't want new stories or ideas, they just want to see the same things again and again and again."

"Yes. Tell me how brilliant I am again."

No comments:

Post a Comment